Custom Mother of the Bride Drawing
This variant is currently sold out
- All custom mother of the bride drawings will be created as an 8x10 marker drawing printed on 80 lb matte card stock in my signature back facing illustrated style.
- This listing is good for the mother of the bride and bride, however if you are looking for a different combination (ex: father of the bride and bride) no worries! Order through this listing OR feel free to look around the wedding shop for the exact combination you are looking for.
- Once your drawing is purchased, I will email you a form to upload your photos and to get any details. The email that is provided at check out is the email I will send the proof to.
- Frame is not included.
- Turnaround time is 30 business days before a proof is sent to review before shipment.
- Questions? I'd love to help! Email me email@example.com
This gift was perfect for my mom and came out absolutely amazing! She loved it and cried as I knew she would. ❤️
It literally turned out perfect. I love that there was communication with me about certain details. It also arrived much quicker than I thought! The perfect wedding present!
This drawing is gorgeous. Can’t wait to give to my mother on my wedding day! If you’re looking for a Mother or the Bride gift, this is it!
Love the way it turned out! I know my mom with be thrilled!
Working with Jes was such a smooth and easy process. She is so friendly and talented! Not to mention, her turnaround time was estimated perfectly. In my situation, I was gifting the drawing to a friend who’s mother passed away several years ago, and her wedding is in the near future. I was unsure of how to figure out some of the details pertaining to the drawing of the MOB, and Jes gave me plenty of suggestions of ways to recreate the bride’s mother, despite not having an actual photo of her from the occasion. I just gave the gift to the bride last weekend at her bridal shower, and the bride, all of the guests, and myself included were in tears. I can’t imagine a more sentimental gift, especially for someone who has lost a parent. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with others Jes! 💗