Custom Remembrance Family Drawing
This variant is currently sold out
Orders placed as of February 10, 2024 for all back facing drawings will BEGIN the drawing process in early June 2024 and will ship out starting in June or later (based on your wedding timeline). By placing an order before June 2024, you agree to this timeline regardless of what it the stated turnaround time is below under the turnaround time section. Refunds may not be requested. Thanks in advance!
- All custom remembrance drawings will be done as an 8x10 marker drawing printed on 100 lb matte card stock in my signature back facing illustrated style.
- Once your drawing is purchased, I will email you a form to upload your photos and to get any details. The email that is provided at check out is the email I will send the proof to.
- Frame is not included.
- Turnaround time is 35 days before a proof is sent to review before shipment.
- Questions? I'd love to help! Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a remembrance charm to your order: https://jesmarried.com/collections/gifts/products/remembrance-charm-add-on
When I opened my custom picture and turned it over to see what it looked like I started crying! It was so beautiful it looks amazing Jess did amazing job on the picture.
My fiancé absolutely loved the picture you drew of him and his twin he lost at birth. I’ve never seen him so emotional. Thank you!!
Brings me to tears every time I look at it. My friend lost her husband while she was 20 weeks pregnant and leaving behind their 3 year old too. Jess was able to make a remembrance photo with him holding his soon-to-be baby daughter, something that unfortunately he will never be able to do. Thank you Jess for making something so unbelievably touching. Something my friend will be able to cherish forever. Thank you will never be enough!!
Due to my ordering timeline I wasn’t expected to get this by Christmas but I did ! I got it almost a week before ! I also didn’t give much for her to work with on the drawing and she completely blew it out of the water . There truly wasn’t a dry eye in the house
Everything Jess drew was incredible and meant so much. The remembrance drawing is exactly what I asked for!