Custom Remembrance Bridal Drawing
This variant is currently sold out
- All custom remembrance drawings will be done as an 8x10 marker drawing printed on 80 lb matte card stock in my signature back facing illustrated style.
- This listing is good for mother of the bride/groom, father of the bride/groom, sister of the bride/groom, grandmother of the bride/groom, grandfather of the bride/groom, bridesmaid/groomsmen or any combination of the above + the additional of angel wings or halo.
- Once your drawing is purchased, I will email you a form to upload your photos and to get any details. The email that is provided at check out is the email I will send the proof to.
- Frame is not included.
- Turnaround time is 30 business days before a proof is sent to review before shipment.
- Questions? I'd love to help! Email me email@example.com
- Add a remembrance charm to your order: https://jesmarried.com/collections/gifts/products/remembrance-charm-add-on
I bought the remembrance bridal drawing for my best friend who lost her grandmother 4 months before her wedding. It's safe to say, she was at a loss for words and cried! The process to get the drawing was super easy and efficient.
My dad absolutely loved receiving this drawing as a gift! The drawing was perfect and completed in a timely manner. I have referred many of my friends that will be getting married soon.
I absolutely adore the custom remembrance drawing and cannot wait to gift it to my fiancé on our wedding day! It's a beautiful way to remember those who are no longer with us. I can't thank Jes enough for making our wedding day that much more special!
Jes did an amazing job on my remembrance drawing for my wedding. She was quick to tweak a few items upon review and even allowed me to add a person after I had already approved it. I was so impressed with her attention to detail and talent. My older sister passed away when she was only 5 years old and I got this drawing of us to give to my Mom on my wedding day. It is something our whole family will cherish for many many years. Thank you Jes!
I was so pleased with the drawing Jes completed for me. I ordered a remembrance drawing for the wife of a dear friend who passed away unexpectedly. I was blown away at the care Jes took in nailing the small details of each person’s outfit and likeness. The recipient loved the gift and it will be a cherished keepsake for years to come.