Custom Graduation Remembrance Drawing
This variant is currently sold out
Orders placed as of February 10, 2024 for all back facing drawings will BEGIN the drawing process in early June 2024 and will ship out starting in June or later (based on your wedding timeline). By placing an order before June 2024, you agree to this timeline regardless of what it the stated turnaround time is below under the turnaround time section. Refunds may not be requested. Thanks in advance!Mom, dad, grandpa, grandma couldn't make it to your graduation? Gift yourself, a graduate or a family member this custom drawing of a grad and the presence of a loved one who has passed away. I can add angel wings, halos or just themselves into the drawing.
- All custom graduate remembrance drawings will be done as an 8x10 marker drawing printed on 100 lb matte card stock in my signature back facing illustrated style.
- This listing is good for any family member variation + the additional of angel wings or halo.
- Once your drawing is purchased, I will email you a form to upload your photos and to get any details. The email that is provided at check out is the email I will send the proof to.
- Frame is not included.
- Turnaround time is 35 days before a proof is sent to review before shipment.
- Questions? I'd love to help! Email me email@example.com
this is my second time ordering, and probably won’t be my last!
It was perfect thank you!
it was beautiful. though it didn’t make my sister cry it made my dad cry. so thank you very much!
Jes perfectly captured this beautiful moment for me! She understood directions perfectly and this is a amazing work of art that I will treasure forever!
I loved it so much it was for my boyfriend as he lost his grandpa before he graduated and I just thought it was a very meaningful Gift to give him. Loved the fact that you made the gpa look exactly the same, He definitely loved it a cried happy tears from the preview, I will soon show him the actual portrait and make a reaction video:)