Custom Remembrance Bridal Drawing
This variant is currently sold out
- All custom remembrance drawings will be done as an 8x10 marker drawing printed on 80 lb matte card stock in my signature back facing illustrated style.
- This listing is good for mother of the bride/groom, father of the bride/groom, sister of the bride/groom, grandmother of the bride/groom, grandfather of the bride/groom, bridesmaid/groomsmen or any combination of the above + the additional of angel wings or halo.
- Once your drawing is purchased, I will email you a form to upload your photos and to get any details. The email that is provided at check out is the email I will send the proof to.
- Frame is not included.
- Turnaround time is 35 days before a proof is sent to review before shipment.
- Questions? I'd love to help! Email me email@example.com
- Add a remembrance charm to your order: https://jesmarried.com/collections/gifts/products/remembrance-charm-add-on
This was one of the most awesome piece of art work that I could have given my mother. My grandmother passed a week before my wedding and this piece that you did made her be there with me and my mom. Thank you so much for creating a memorable picture.
Wow... I can’t even begin to say all the great things about this!! If you are thinking yes or no, do it! (As a broke college kid) I was questionable about the price but it’s for my step sister and I had too. BEST CHOICE EVER
I cried when I put it the frame for it! I loved it! I think my parents will love it! Thank you! I will post their reaction when I give it to them on their wedding day!
I bought the remembrance bridal drawing for my best friend who lost her grandmother 4 months before her wedding. It's safe to say, she was at a loss for words and cried! The process to get the drawing was super easy and efficient.
My dad absolutely loved receiving this drawing as a gift! The drawing was perfect and completed in a timely manner. I have referred many of my friends that will be getting married soon.