Custom Remembrance Bridal Drawing
This variant is currently sold out
- All custom remembrance drawings will be done as an 8x10 marker drawing printed on 80 lb matte card stock in my signature back facing illustrated style.
- This listing is good for mother of the bride/groom, father of the bride/groom, sister of the bride/groom, grandmother of the bride/groom, grandfather of the bride/groom, bridesmaid/groomsmen or any combination of the above + the additional of angel wings or halo.
- Once your drawing is purchased, I will email you a form to upload your photos and to get any details.
- Turnaround time is 30 business days before shipment.
- Questions? I'd love to help! Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s perfect!! Thx u so much
I ordered a custom remembrance drawing to gift my fiancé on our wedding day. I am in love with how it turned out! Jes was able to create a drawing that I never thought would be possible! I can’t wait to give it to him!
I ordered this custom drawing as a gift for my cousin. It included four generations: Her granddaughter Lauren on her wedding day, daughter Kim who is Lauren’s mother, my cousin Lois, and her mother Ida who is deceased, but drawn beautifully by Jes with Angel wings and a halo. What a special gift for a special lady. I have ordered numerous custom drawings from Jes and am never disappointed in the final product. She is very talented!!!
My husband and I got married knowing his mother was going to pass away soon after we actually moved the wedding up because we wanted her to be there, she had stage 4 triple negative breast cancer that she had been battling for almost 5 years. She past away two days after our wedding. I gave this to my husband today and he just hugged it for about 20 minutes then promptly hung it up on our wall. I love this piece of art and what it represents. It was the last good day she had on this earth and we will treasure it forever. Thank you.
The drawing is absolutely beautiful! It looks exactly like I hoped it would! Jes did an amazing job!!